Alex Pettyfer & Dianna Agron
Yup! Dianna Agron is an American actress, singer and model, best known for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray on the television series Glee and for her character Sarah Hart in I Am Number Four.
Yeah.. I am GLEEK!! Lol?! Haha
And..
Alexander Richard "Alex" Pettyfer is an English actor and model.His next two starring roles were in the 2011 films I Am Number Four, a science fiction action adventure.
( wikipedia.org )
And!! ASIAN COUPLE from GLEE!!
![]() |
| TiKe (>///<) |
Harry Shum Jr. is an American actor,dancer,and choreographer. He is best known for his role as Mike Chang on the FOX television show Glee.
Jenna Ushkowitz is an American stage and television actress and singer, who is perhaps best known for her performances in Broadway musicals and for her role as Tina Cohen-Chang on Glee.
And You maybe know.. I am GLEEK!! LOL?! haha..


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar